Research abroad and study stays in foreign countries



During the three years of the Doctorate it is possible to spend periods of study or research at foreign universities, organizations or institutes, if deemed useful for the development of one's research topic.

Study stays abroad must be authorized in advance by the PhD Coordinator or the student's Tutor; if, on the other hand, the continuous stay is longer than six months, the Board of Teachers must also officially pronounce it.

Scholarship holders can also take advantage of an increase in the scholarship for the days spent abroad.

To download the forms and learn in detail how to conduct stays in other countries (asking the 50% of the scholarship amount), visit the page dedicated to research abroad.

Useful pages