- Each Degree Course is subjected to an ongoing quality evaluation process to guarantee transparency, efficiency and innovation.
- The purpose of this evaluation process is to improve the quality and the prospective accreditation of each Degree Course by proper Accrediting Agencies.
- Below, some data and information collected during the evaluation process are presented; they are useful for information about the Degree Course.
- For more information, please visit the Unife website for Degree Courses Evaluation.
- To view the results of the evaluation process of services to students, performed by the students, please refer to the Quality Unit website.
- For more information, please contact the Teaching Manager.