Salta ai contenuti. | Salta alla navigazione

Strumenti personali

Before you leave

A few days before leaving Ferrara the student must go to the Student registrar's office and:

  • ask the Student registrar's office to issue the Transcript of Records. In case some exams aren't regularly registered, the Registrar’s office will send the transcript to the home address of the student
  • ask the International Mobility Office for a Certificate of attendance. While requesting this document it’s suggested to show the Certificate of arrival in order to speed up the procedure.