Cross-border system for water management in urban area of Gorizia and Nova Gorica
Start date Novemebr 2011 - end date April 2015
UE contribution: 1,065,819.45 €
UE contribution to UniFe: 44,825.00 €
The main objective is to develop cross-border water management in urban area of Gorizia and Nova Gorica. The system includes a surface water (flood risk, quality), groundwater (availability, the possibility of energy efficiency, quality and security) and waste water treatment (cleaning).
Taking into account the in-depth knowledge of water through the recording of the pressures that affect the system load and the associated pollution of the aquatic environment, will develop a common system that will allow for efficient water management and compliance with EU requirements.
- Univerza v Novi Gorici, Slovenia
- Mestna občina Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Občina Šempeter-Vrtojba, Slovenia
- Udine University, Italy
- Comune di Gorizia, Italy
- Vodovodi in kanalizacija Nova Gorica d.o.o., Slovenia
- Irisacqua s.r.l., Italy
- Zavod za zdravstveno varstvo Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Inštitut za rudarstvo, geotehnologijo in okolje (IRGO), Slovenia